The ecelente.com internet shop, operating at ecelente.com, is run by: Ecelente sp. z o.o. ul. Świeradowska 47 02-662 Warszawa, Poland , NIP number 521-388-28-77, Regon number 384910664 . Regulations of the ecelente.com online store, operating at ecelente.com.
The regulations apply from 1 September 2012 until further notice.
In the further part of the Regulations, the following terms mean:
Demobil – equipment withdrawn from military use, intended for circulation in the civil market;
Working Days – all days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays according to Polish law;
Customer – a natural or legal person making purchases in the Store who has a Customer Account;
Customer Account – an information database containing, among other things, data concerning the Customer’s purchase history, the Customer’s address data and information on the status of the financial resources transferred to the Store by the Customer;
Rules and Regulations – these rules and regulations of the ecelente.com online store, in force from 1 September 2012 until further notice;
Shop – ecelente.com , selling Goods via the Internet;
Goods – each item presented by the Store to the Customer at ecelente.com to enable the Customer to make purchases.
II. Registration and personal data
Ensuring the right to the protection of personal data is one of our basic duties. In connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “RODO”), as well as other applicable legal provisions, we inform you of the rights you can exercise and fulfil our legal duty to inform everyone who uses, or wishes to use our services.
We reserve the right to periodically update and modify the information concerning any changes in the way personal data is processed or changes in legal regulations. In case of changes, we will place a modified version of the data protection provisions on our website.
The store sells Goods in the Republic of Poland via the Internet. Information about the Goods Store publishes on the website ecelente.com. Information placed on the Goods, in particular in terms of their price, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2nd Shop allows you to make purchases with registration, ie each person wishing to make purchases, is required to establish an individual Customer Account, setting a login and password access. The individual Customer Account is assigned to it, and all transactions made using it will be considered as transactions made by the Customer. The Shop shall not be liable for the consequences of disclosure of the Client’s login and password to the Client’s Account by the Client to third parties.
By registering at the Store, the Customer also declares that he or she has read the Regulations and accepts their terms.
4th By registering at the store, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data entrusted to the purpose of carrying out orders, in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997. (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) The Customer provides the data voluntarily, retains access to their content and the possibility to correct, update or delete them at any time. The administrator of the personal data is the entity running the Shop – Ecelente sp. z o.o , conducting business activity under the name Ecelente sp. z o.o .
5th The administrator of personal data ensures that the entrusted personal data of customers will be disclosed to other entities only to the extent of the data necessary to carry out the shipment, electronic payment or exercise rights of complaint, as well as state authorities due to the duties of the administrator of personal data under the law.
6.According to the EU Regulation you have the right to:
- to obtain information on how we use the information and to gain access to your information,
- rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your data,
- to object to the processing of your data,
- data transfer,
- where your data is processed on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent, subject to legal or contractual limitations,
- object to any decision taken on the basis of automated processing of your personal data, including profiling,
- to make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
7.If you request a copy of your data, you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
8.If we store any data that is incorrect, or if there have been any changes to your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to enable us to process correct and up-to-date records.
9.We will retain the personal data you provide us with until you exercise your right to delete your data.
III. Placing orders
Orders from customers are accepted through the website ecelente.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, subject to interruptions in the operation of the store, caused by technical work, inventory or updating of the range or reasons beyond the control of the store.
2nd By placing an order, the Customer, by placing an order, begins to conclude a contract of sale of the ordered Goods with the Store. The contract of sale is concluded after confirmation of the order by the Store.
Third In the order, the Customer makes:
a. Select the Goods ordered and their quantity;
b. indicate the method of delivery and delivery address as well as the data on the basis of which a VAT invoice is to be issued (the Customer may indicate different addresses for each of the above purposes);
c. choose the method of payment from the following possible forms:
- transfer made within 14 days of order confirmation by the Store;
- payment in cash (cash on delivery) on delivery;
- payment in cash upon personal collection.
4th If there are Goods in one order with different shipping time, the implementation of the order will be carried out using the longest of the shipping time of the Goods specified in the order.
5th The order shall be executed on condition that the Goods are available in the warehouse or at the suppliers of the Store.
6th In the case of unavailability of a part of the Goods covered by the order, the Client is informed about the status of the order and the fact of unavailability of a part of the Goods in order to decide on the manner of execution of the order (partial execution or cancellation of the entire order). If the Customer does not make a decision on how to carry out the order within 21 days, the Store shall carry out partial execution of the order.
(7th) If the Goods or the whole of the Goods covered by the order are unavailable (no Goods in the warehouse or at the suppliers of the Store), which will result in the inability to complete the Customer’s order, the Store has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its conclusion.
(8) If an order or part of an order is not completed within 30 days from the date of its conclusion due to the unavailability of the Goods, with the Client’s consent expressed in the same form as the submitted order, e.g. by e-mail or in writing, within 14 days from the date of receipt of information about the unavailability of the ordered Goods, the order completion date shall be extended by another 30 days. This extension is also an extension of the period for the Store to exercise its right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 7.
If, on the redefinition of the order, the Store, due to further unavailability of the Goods in the warehouse or suppliers, will not be able to complete it, then the Store’s right to withdraw from the contract, referred to in paragraph 7, will be updated within the period determined in accordance with paragraph 8.
If the Customer has paid for the Goods and the order has not been completed as a result of the Store’s withdrawal from the contract or the Customer’s decision to partially complete the order or to cancel the entire order, in the cases specified in these Regulations, the Store shall reimburse the Customer for the Goods covered by the order that has not been completed, within 14 (fourteen) days from the cancellation of the order or withdrawal from the contract respectively. The Client may decide to use the funds transferred to the Store in connection with an unrealized order to purchase other Goods, in accordance with the procedure described in section VII Forms of payment and overpayment.
- a limited number of Goods is intended for promotional sales and sales and the implementation of orders is carried out in the order of receipt of confirmed orders for Goods covered by promotional sales or sales, until the exhaustion of stocks covered by this form of sale.
12) A receipt or a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
IV. Prices of Goods
All prices of the Goods placed on the Store’s website are given in Polish zloty and include VAT.
2) The price given for each Merchandise is binding from the moment of placing an order by the Customer.
3) The Store reserves the right to change the prices of Goods in the Store’s offer, introduce new Goods to the Store’s offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s websites or introduce changes to them. The above entitlement does not affect the prices of the Goods in orders placed before the date of entry into force of the change in price, conditions of promotional actions or sales
4th The delivery of the Goods takes place in the manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order. The Customer is obliged to cover the costs of delivery of the ordered Goods to the place of delivery, unless the option of personal collection at the Store’s headquarters has been selected.
VI. Order completion time
The orders are delivered in the Republic of Poland:
- in case of choosing the delivery – through a forwarding company DPD sp. z o.o. to the address indicated by the Customer;
- in case of choosing personal collection – to the Store’s headquarters.
2nd The Store indicates that in the case of selection of delivery, the dates of actual delivery of the ordered Goods depend on the carrier – DPD sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw. Terms of service are available on the website of the carrier. The carrier declares the following standard expected delivery time in Poland: courier delivery 24-48 hours.
In the case of personal collection at the seat of the Store, the Goods are prepared for collection on the spot within the period indicated on the website of the Store next to the given Goods. The Client is then obliged to collect the ordered Goods within 30 days.
4th If the Store conducts a promotion for free shipping, free shipping takes place through the carrier – DPD sp. z o.o.
5th The Store is not responsible for non-delivery of the Goods or delay in delivery caused by an incorrect or inaccurate address, or other personal data provided by the Customer.
6th In the case of an incorrect delivery address or other personal data provided by the Customer, resulting in the return of the consignment to the Store, the Customer shall bear the cost of return and re-shipment of the Goods.
VII. Forms of payment and overpayment
Depending on the Client’s choice of the form of payment for the ordered Goods with delivery in the territory of Poland, the order shall be proceeded with:
- when choosing cash payment upon receipt of the delivery delivered through DPD sp. z o.o. – after completion of the order placement procedure by the Customer;
- when choosing payment by electronic bank transfer – after the receivables have been credited to the Store’s bank account;
- when choosing cash payment upon receipt of the order at the Store’s headquarters – after completion of the order placement procedure by the Customer.
Second In the case of selected Goods Store reserves the right to disable certain ways of delivering orders or forms of payment for the order.
Third In the event of overpayments in the Customer’s Account in connection with payments for the ordered Goods, the following rules apply to return or settlement of overpayments:
- if the overpayment exceeds the amount of 5.00 (five) PLN, the Customer may decide to use the overpayment for purchases in the Store or to return the overpayment. The return of the overpayment shall be made by transfer to the bank account indicated by the Client. For reasons of the security of the Client’s funds, the return of an overpayment may take place after the Store receives a request for the return of an overpayment in the form of an e-mail sent from the e-mail account registered in the Store as the name of the Client’s Account (the so-called login). The Store reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer requesting a refund of the overpayment;
- if the overpayment is more than 1.00 (one) zloty and is less than or equal to 5.00 (five) zloty, the amount may be used by the Customer for purchases in the Store;
- if the overpayment is less than or equal to 1.00 (one) zloty, it should be used for shopping in the Store within 6 (six) months from the creation of the overpayment.
4th In each case of an overpayment, the Customer may receive a refund of the overpayment in the form of cash at the Store’s headquarters after prior arrangement with the Store.
5th The Store does not refund overpayments through the Polish Post Office.
6th Amounts resulting from overpayments are not subject to interest.
All Goods available in the Store come from a legal source, are original and have a manufacturer’s quality guarantee (not applicable to Demobili).
2) If, after receiving the Goods, the Customer finds physical defects in them, he can use the warranty rights directly from the manufacturer of the product.
3) The manufacturer’s warranty granted for the sold Goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Customer – consumer resulting from the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract, resulting from the Civil Code, with the reservation of restrictions resulting from special provisions and limitation of warranty time indicated in the Regulations.
4th The Customer has the right to make a complaint in the Store in the case of physical and legal defects in the delivered Goods, as well as mechanical damage to the Goods during transport. In this case, the Customer should return the delivered Goods by economic mail to the Store’s headquarters. The proof of purchase: a receipt or a VAT invoice together with a complaint form should be attached to the returned Goods. The Store does not accept COD mail. In case the complaint is accepted, the Store is obliged to return the Goods.
5th Do not constitute a defect (basis for complaint) differences in the appearance of the Goods supplied with photos and visualizations of the Goods placed on the Store’s website, which may result from other settings (parameters) of the Customer’s monitor.
6th The Customer – consumer has the right to lodge a complaint within one year from the date of detection of a defect. Customer – the entrepreneur loses the warranty rights if he or she has not inspected the Goods immediately after receiving them and has not immediately notified the Store of the defect, and if the defect only came to light later – if he or she has not notified the Store immediately after its discovery. Warranty claims expire at the end of 2 years from the date of release/delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
7th The ordered Goods subject to complaint should be sent back to the address:
Ecelente sp. z o.o.
ul. Świeradowska 47
02-662 Warszawa, Poland
VII. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 “on Consumer Rights”, the Customer – Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package containing the ordered Goods. Model statement of withdrawal from the contract is attached to the Regulations. The completed statement should be submitted to the Store in writing to the address:
Ecelente sp. z o.o.
ul. Świeradowska 47
02-662 Warszawa, Poland
19 A. W. Locciego Street
2nd The Customer – consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the Goods resulting from its use in a manner exceeding that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
Third Returned Goods should be sent back together with the receipt received with the proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or VAT invoice. The store does not accept shipments sent back on delivery. The Customer – consumer is obliged to bear the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 paragraph 2 and art. 35 of the “Consumer Rights” Act, i.e., among others, the costs of sending the Goods back to the Store. If the nature of the Goods prevents them from being sent by ordinary mail, the cost of sending back the Goods includes the cost of correct return of the Goods.
4th The Customer – consumer payment for the order shall be returned within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract.
5th The right to withdraw from the contract shall not be entitled to the Client – consumer in situations indicated in Article 38 of the Act “On Consumer Rights.
VIII. Exchange or return of goods
The exchange or return of the Goods is possible if the Customer delivers to the Store within 14 days from the date of delivery/collection of the purchased Goods in an intact state, in an intact package. The costs of the returned Goods are covered by the Client.
2nd The shipment should be accompanied by information about the order number and information on which other Goods are to be returned the Goods replaced. The Client is obliged to cover the costs of delivery of the replaced (new) Merchandise and a possible surcharge to the price of the order, in accordance with point III – Placing orders.
The time of replacement depends on the availability of the Goods.
4.Replaceable Goods should be sent back to the address:
Ecelente sp. z o.o.
ul. Świeradowska 47
02-662 Warszawa, Poland
IX. Final provisions
The sales contract is concluded between the Client and Ecelente sp. z o.o , who operates under the name Ecelente sp. z o.o . The essential provisions of the concluded contract are preserved, secured and made available by printing out and providing the Client with a receipt or a VAT invoice.
The court having jurisdiction over disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court having jurisdiction over the defendant’s seat or the court having jurisdiction over the place of execution of the contract.
Third Store reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective from the date of their publication on the website ecelente.com l. Orders placed before the date of introducing changes to these Terms and Conditions are realized on the basis of the provisions in force on the day of placing the order.
4th The customer has the opportunity to use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims – the rules and costs of mediation and conducting disputes before the arbitration court are available on the websites of specific entities.
Model withdrawal form
(this form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Address: Ecelente sp. z o.o. ul. Świeradowska 47 02-662 Warszawa, Poland,
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
I/We() hereby inform you of my/our withdrawal from the sale of the following items – – Date of conclusion of contract()/collection of goods(*)
- Signature of consumer(s) –
Date of declaration
(*) Delete where not applicable.